Lean Manufacturing & Material Handling Carts
Lean manufacturing & material handling carts are generally used to aid in the assembly of
a product or to transport a product between several locations. These carts are
built completely custom to the customers needs. Carts can hold products that
Types of Lean Manufacturing & Material Handling Carts
An assembly cart is a cart used to aid in the assembly of a product by holding
parts or orienting the product in a position that assists in assembly.
A transportation cart is a cart that is used to hold parts or products and
move them as needed.
Lean Manufacturing & Material Handling Cart Applications
- Used in situation where a product is awkward or not ergonomic to work on.
- Storing materials or tools for a fabrication or assembly process.
- Holding and manipulating large objects to work on areas that would otherwise be heard to access.
Lean Manufacturing & Material Handling Cart Benefits
- Offers a truly custom solution when an off the shelf answer is not available.
- Eliminate worker strain by providing an ergonomic solution.
- Strong construction to hold up over time in tough environments.
Lean Manufacturing & Material Handling Cart Specifications
- Carts roll on casters selected specifically for application.
- Constructed of welded structural steel.
- Painted with industrial enamel or powder coat as requested.
- Optional controls can be included to manipulate product.
Lean Manufacturing & Material Handling Cart Budgetary Price
Custom Storage Cart - $3,000