Roller transfers are used to transport products perpendicular to the direction of
flow of the conveyor they are attached. Roller transfers are typically used
within drag chain conveyors. These transfers normally pop up between chain
strands and are powered by either a chain linked gear motor or by motorized
Types of Roller Transfers
Chain Driven Roller Transfer
A chain driven roller transfer is a transfer that is chain driven by a bottom
mounted gear motor.
Motorized Roller Transfer
A motorized roller transfer is a roller transfer powered by motorized rollers
that are banded together.
Roller Transfer Applications
- Roller transfers are often used to convey products between lines of a drag chain conveyor.
- Roller transfers can be set between drag chain conveyor strands to sort products off of a chain conveyor.
Roller Transfer Benefits
- Roller transfers provide an easy solution to transferring off of a chain conveyor.
- Roller transfers are capable of extending outside of chain conveyor by using multiple motorized rollers.
Roller Transfer Specifications
- Rollers available in many dimensions including 1 3/8”, 1.9”, and 2.5”
- Powered by SEW EurPowered by SEW Eurodrive gearmotor (460/3/60) or 24VDC motorized rollers.
- Popup transfer actuated by pneumatic airbags plumbed to manual or solenoid air valves.
- Filter Regulator aFilter Regulator aFilter Regulator and proximity sensors can be added to any roller transfer.
Roller Transfer Budgetary Price
Roller Tranfers - $5,000